So, on the feeling like a real blogger theme, I discovered a new comment from Cameron at Cameronhomemade nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award. Thank you!!!!
I don't know which I am happier about, that I was nominated or that I get to nominate five blogs I enjoy.
So here are the five amazing creative ones I chose (in no particular order):
Celeste at Here in the Waiting Place - I discovered this creative blog through Pinterest where she had created a felt board version of Mr. Potato Head.
Abbey at The Cards We Drew - Many great ideas there! Check out the bride and groom strawberries for a wedding shower.
Butterbean at Butterbean Row - Lots of creativity and beautiful photography.
Jennette at Nettie's Expressions - A wonderful new free printable each month and lots more.
Lynn at Shabby Story - The pictures of her "shabby" creations are just beautiful.
This award is given by bloggers to their favorite blogs with under 200 followers. The Liebster Rules are:
1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.