To remove the Ninja 1000W Blender from its base, first make sure that the blender is unplugged and that the power switch is in the “off” position. Next, twist the blender jar counterclockwise to loosen it from the blade assembly. Finally, lift the blender jar straight up and off of the base.
- Unplug the Ninja 1000W Blender from the outlet
- Remove the pitcher and lid from the base
- Separate the blades from the bottom of the pitcher
- Wash all parts of the blender in warm, soapy water
- Rinse all parts of the blender thoroughly and dry with a clean towel
How Do I Get My Ninja Blender off the Base?
Assuming you are referring to a Ninja blender with a detachable base:
To remove the base of your Ninja blender, start by unscrewing the bottom cap that covers the blade. Once the bottom cap is removed, you will be able to see the coupling that connects the base to the motor shaft.
Use a flathead screwdriver to loosen the coupling nut, then carefully pull the base away from the motor shaft. If your model has a locking mechanism, make sure to disengage it before attempting to remove the base.
How Do You Release the Pitcher on a Ninja Blender?
Assuming you are referring to the Nutri Ninja Blender System, it is very simple. There is a quick start guide that comes with the blender that shows you how to do it. However, I will outline the steps here as well.
1) Place the pitcher on the power pod. 2) Make sure the lid is securely in place. 3) Line up the arrows on the pitcher and power pod.
4) Twist clockwise until it locks in place. 5) To release, twist counterclockwise and lift off of power pod.
Nutri Ninja® Ninja Blender DUO™ with Auto-iQ™ – How To Assemble The Pitcher
How to Remove Ninja Blender from Base
If you’re like me, you love your Ninja blender. It’s great for making smoothies, soups, and sauces. But sometimes, it can be a pain to remove the blender from its base.
Here are some tips on how to do it quickly and easily:
There should be a small tab that you can push in order to release the locking mechanism. 3. Once that’s released, simply lift up on the blender and it should come right off the base. If not, give it a little wiggle until it comes loose.
4. And that’s it! Now you can easily clean both parts of your Ninja blender without having to fight with removing it from the base every time!
If you’re looking to remove your Ninja 1000W blender from its base, there are a few simple steps you can follow. First, make sure that the blender is unplugged and that the power button is in the off position. Next, twist the pitcher clockwise to release it from the blade assembly.
Finally, lift the pitcher straight up and away from the base. With these easy steps, you’ll have your blender removed in no time!