To use a Merkury LED strip, first peel off the adhesive backing and stick the strip to a clean, dry surface. Then connect the strip to a power source using the included adapter. Once the strip is plugged in, you can use the remote control to turn it on and adjust the brightness and color.
- Purchase a Merkury LED Strip from your local home improvement store
- Cut the strip to size using scissors, making sure to leave enough excess at either end for wiring
- Wire the strip according to the instructions included with your purchase
- Make sure that the polarity of the wires is correct, as reversing it will cause the LEDs to not work properly
- Apply power to the strip using a 12V DC power supply, and watch as the LEDs light up! You can now use the strip as desired, whether it be for accent lighting in a room or under-cabinet lighting in a kitchen
How to Connect Merkury Led Strip to Phone
Merkury Innovations Smart LED Strip
You can use your phone to control the Merkury Innovations Smart LED Strip, as long as your phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the strip. Here’s how:
1. Make sure the LED strip is powered on and connected to your Wi-Fi network. 2. Download the free Merkury app from the App Store or Google Play. 3. Open the app and tap Add Device at the bottom of the screen.
Select Lights & Power Strips and then Merkury Smart LED Strip from the list of devices. 4. Enter your Wi-Fi password when prompted and then follow the instructions in the app to finish adding your device. 5. Once your device is added, tap on it in the app to open itscontrols page.
From here you can turn on/off, dim, change colors, set schedules, and more!
Does Merkury Led Lights Have an App?
As of right now, there is no app available for the Merkury LED lights. However, there is a remote that can be used to control the lights. The remote has a range of up to 30 feet and can be used to turn the lights on/off, change the color of the light, and set a timer.
How Do You Activate Led Strip Lights?
LED strip lights are becoming increasingly popular for both home and commercial use. They offer a versatile and energy-efficient way to add accent lighting to any space. But if you’re new to LED strips, you may be wondering how to activate them.
Here’s a quick guide on how to do just that. First, you’ll need to identify the power source for your LED strip lights. Most strips run on 12 volts DC, so you’ll either need an AC adapter or a DC power supply.
Once you have your power source in place, connect it to the “+” and “-” terminals on the LED strip light. Next, determine where you want your LED strip light to be placed. Most strips come with adhesive backing, making it easy to stick them in place.
However, you may want to use some additional mounting hardware if you’re concerned about the strip falling off over time. Finally, once your LED strip is in place, find the controller box (this is usually included with the strip light kit). Inside the controller box, there will be a switch that says “on/off.”
Flip this switch to turn on your LED strip light!
How Do You Connect Two Merkury Led Strips?
Merkury LED strips are a great way to add accent lighting to any room. They are easy to install and can be cut to fit any space. Here is a step by step guide on how to connect two Merkury LED strips.
1. Start by measuring the area you want to light up. This will help you determine how many LED strips you need and the best way to position them. 2. Cut your LED strips to size, if necessary, using a sharp pair of scissors.
Make sure the cuts are straight so that the strips will fit together flush when connected. 3. Remove the adhesive backing from one end of each strip and attach them together side by side, making sure the arrows on the strip are pointing in the same direction. 4. Once your strips are connected, plug in the power adapter and turn on the switch located on the back of it (if there is one).
Your LEDs should now be lit up!
How Do You Set Up Geeni Led Strip Lights?
Setting up your Geeni LED Strip Lights is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Peel off the adhesive backing on the strip light.
2. Stick the strip light onto a clean, dry and flat surface. 3. Plug in the power adapter to an outlet. 4. Use the remote control to turn on/off the lights and change colors as desired.
5. If you want to cut the strip light to a specific length, use scissors to cut along the cutting lines (indicated by small dots). Make sure not to damage any of the circuitry when cutting! 6. That’s it – enjoy your new LED Strip Lights!
Smart Led Light Strip | Merkury Smart WiFi LED Strip | Setup & Review
Merkury Innovations makes a LED light strip that can be used for various purposes. The Merkury LED Strip is a great way to add extra lighting to any room in your home. You can use it to accentuate certain features of a room, or you can use it as general lighting.
The LED strip is also great for setting the mood in a room. You can choose from different colors and settings to create the perfect atmosphere.