To load your Swiffer Wet Jet, start by peeling off the adhesive strip on the bottom of the bottle. Next, insert the bottle into the opening on the back of the Swiffer Wet Jet until it clicks into place. Finally, twist the knob at the top of the bottle to release the solution.
- Lift up the battery cover on the back of the Swiffer Wet Jet
- Remove the battery from the compartment
- Pour the Swiffer Wet Jet solution into the opening where the battery was located
- Replace the battery in the compartment and close the cover
- Press and hold down the power button for 3 seconds to turn on your Swiffer Wet Jet
How Do You Refill a Swiffer Wet Jet 2022?
Assuming you are asking about the Swiffer Wet Jet Mop and not the Swiffer Sweeper, here are instructions on how to refill your Swiffer Wet Jet:
1. Remove the bottle cap and insert the provided refills into the opening. Make sure that you firmly push down on the refill until it is all the way in.
2. Next, take off the bottom plate of your Swiffer Wet Jet by pressing down on the tab located at the top of it and pulling it off. 3. Pour half of the bottle of cleaning solution into the reservoir (the white part) until it is full and then replace the bottom plate. Be careful not to overfill as this can damage your mop.
You may need to slightly tilt your mop when replacing the bottom plate so that all four corners snap into place equally. Your Swiffer Wet Jet is now ready to use!
How Do You Open the Liquid on a Swiffer Wet Jet?
Assuming you would like tips on how to open the liquid reservoir on a Swiffer Wet Jet:
This tab is holding in the reservoir lid. Use your fingernail or a flat head screwdriver to pry up on this tab and release it. The lid will then come off and you can pour in your desired cleaning solution.
Make sure not to overfill it! Put the lid back on and press down until you hear it snap into place, then replace the battery cover.
Is There a Refillable Bottle for the Swiffer Wet Jet?
No, there is not a refillable bottle for the Swiffer Wet Jet. The Swiffer Wet Jet is a disposable product that comes with its own cleaning solution. Once the solution is used up, the entire unit must be disposed of.
How To Replace Cleaning Solution On Swiffer Wetjet
How to Open Swiffer Wet Jet Bottle
If you’ve ever had a Swiffer Wet Jet, then you know that one of the most annoying things about it is getting the bottle open. The good news is that there’s a really easy way to do it – all you need is a pen!
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Take the cap off of the bottle. 2. Find a pen that will fit snugly into the opening of the bottle. 3. Put the tip of the pen into the opening of the bottle and twist it clockwise until you hear a click.
Thisclick means that the pen has releasedthe locking mechanism inside ofthe bottle. 4. Now, simply pull onthepenandthebottle willopenright up! You can now insert your Swiffer pad and get cleaning!
To load a Swiffer Wet Jet, first remove the battery pack and unscrew the cap from the solution bottle. Next, insert the bottle into the opening on the bottom of the Swiffer and screw it in until it’s tight. Finally, replace the battery pack and screw on the nozzle.