If your Keurig won’t pump water, it might be because the water line is clogged. To unclog it, first descale your machine. If that doesn’t work, then flush the line with a solution of one part vinegar to two parts water.
Let it sit for 30 minutes, then run water through the machine to rinse it out.
- Remove the water reservoir from your Keurig and unscrew the lid
- Locate the small hole on the underside of the reservoir lid and insert a paperclip or similar object into it
- Gently push and twist the paperclip until you feel it make contact with something inside the reservoir (this is the reset button)
- Hold the paperclip in this position for 3-5 seconds, then remove it and screw the lid back onto the reservoir
- Return the reservoir to your Keurig and try running a brew cycle again
- If this doesn’t work, proceed to step 6
- Fill a pitcher with equal parts white vinegar and water and mix well
- Pour this mixture into your Keurig’s water reservoir and let it sit for 30 minutes to an hour before running another brew cycle
How to fix your clogged keurig machine! – Works Every time!
How Can I Unclog My Keurig’S Water Line
If your Keurig is having trouble brewing or water isn’t coming out of the spout, there’s a good chance that the water line is clogged. To fix this, you’ll need to clean out the water line. Here’s how:
1. Start by unplugging your Keurig and removing any coffee pods or cups that may be in the way. Then, locate the small tube that runs from the back of the machine to the water reservoir. This is the water line.
2. Using a sharp object like a paperclip, poke around inside the water line until you feel resistance. This will help break up any clogs that may be present.
Pour this mixture into the water reservoir and then reattach it to your Keurig. 4. Plug your machine back in and turn it on, allowing it to run through a full brew cycle using only the vinegar and water mixture (you can discard this once it’s finished). 5 After running through a full cycle, empty out any remaining vinegar and water mixture from the reservoir and refill it with fresh cold water .
Run another brew cycle with just plain water to rinse everything out completely . Your Keurig should now be unclogged and working properly !
What Could Be Causing My Keurig’S Water Line to Become Clogged
There are a few things that could be causing your Keurig’s water line to become clogged. The first thing to check is the water filter. If the filter is dirty, it can cause the water line to become clogged.
Another thing that could be causing the problem is the needle valve. This valve controls the flow of water into the coffee maker. If it becomes dirty, it can cause the water line to become clogged.
Finally, if there is scale build-up on the heating element, this can also cause the water line to become clogged. To clean the heating element, you will need to descale it with a descaling solution.
How Can I Prevent My Keurig’S Water Line from Becoming Clogged
If your Keurig’s water line becomes clogged, there are a few things you can do to prevent it. First, make sure that you always use filtered water in your machine. This will help to remove any impurities that could clog the line.
Second, be sure to descale your machine on a regular basis. This will help to remove any build-up that could clog the line. Finally, if you notice that the water line is beginning to slow down, clean it with a vinegar and water solution to remove any blockages.
Keurig Duo Clogged Water Line
If your Keurig Duo coffee maker is having trouble brewing, there’s a good chance that the water line is clogged. This is a fairly common problem with Keurig machines, and it’s usually easy to fix.
The first thing you’ll want to do is descale your machine.
This will help remove any built-up minerals that could be causing the clog. You can find descaling solutions at most stores that sell coffee makers. Once you’ve descaled the machine, run a clean water cycle to flush out the solution.
Then, try brewing again. If the machine still won’t brew, it’s time to clean the water line. To clean the water line, start by unplugging the machine and removing the water reservoir.
Then, use a paperclip or other small object to clear any debris from the needle puncturing hole on the bottom of the reservoir. Next, locate the small tube that runs from the bottom of the reservoir to the top of the machine (this is where water enters when you brew). Use a paperclip or similar object to clear any debris from this tube as well.
Once you’ve cleared both of these areas, reassemble everything and try brewing again. If your machine still won’t brew properly, it may be time to call customer service for assistance.
If your Keurig won’t brew, there’s a good chance that the water line is clogged. Follow these steps to unclog your Keurig and get it brewing again.
First, remove the water reservoir from your Keurig and unscrew the lid.
Next, locate the needle puncturing hole on the underside of the lid and clear any debris that may be blocking it. Once the needle puncturing hole is clear, fill the reservoir with fresh water and screw the lid back on. Finally, replace the reservoir on your Keurig and try brewing a cup of coffee.
If everything goes according to plan, you should now have a freshly brewed cup of coffee!